27 July 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT | MIND THE GAP SERIES

TODAY IS THE DAY. me and my darling friend (who lives much too far away), payton, have been working on something that we're really, really excited about. we've planned + schemed + drunk loads of coffee + laughed + shaken our heads + almost given up + had late nights + had to look more than a little stupid. also, did I say that we had downed a lot of coffee? well, all of the above was to make something terrific happen (terrific? terrifying?) that hopefully you guys will love + enjoy! so, allow me to introduce our new video series, MIND THE GAP!

wanna know what it's all about? why we're doing it? what it's going to look like? watch our intro video! 


here's how we like to explain it (in a semi-comprehensive sort of way ya know how it is)...
Hi there! We're Jess (the Brit) and Petie (the American), and we've been amazingly close friends since 2012. Since we live much too far apart, Mind the Gap is our new conversational-type web series in which we talk to each other about life, coffee, funny stories from our everyday, our loving Saviour, random stuff, and basically anything that makes us laugh. New video every Monday!
we want you guys to be involved + we would love for you to join in with each and every video by commenting, adding thoughts, sparking discussion and just having a good time! so, please share (ya know, like, everywhere) + like (such an easy button to press) + subscribe (our videos will pop up in your subscription box! yay!) coz the more people the more fun it'll be! share it with your friends, your family, your pet anaconda + your fake uncles! don't forget to tune in on monday 3rd for episode 1, which will be created by yours truly (as in, me. not my blog. gosh things are so confusing these days.). I cannot tell you how excited we are for this adventure, so we hope you'll get excited with us! 

follow both me and petie on our instagrams for updates, behind-the-scenes, sneak peeks, stoopid stories and really fun moments.
love you all and thank you all so much for being incredible and we really, really cannot wait to see what you guys think! so, go share, like, watch, subscribe + get involved coz HECK YES.

jess

+
mind the gap channel | twitter | instagram | facebook

12 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! episode one is actually live now, so you should totally go and check it out!

      Delete
  2. EEEEEP yay i'm so excited! Also I feel extremely horrible because I think I've been following your blog for a good couple of years and NEVER ONCE COMMENTED?! whaat?! i know, i'm trying to get better at that. *hides in book fort*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, well I'm super excited that you've commented now!

      Delete
  3. YAY! *runs around dancing* xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me + petie have also been doing a lot of dancing hehehe

      Delete
    2. I can imagine!! =D
      I made silly faces on the train to school and everything!
      Thanks for the inspiration m'dear!
      ~Evie
      PS: Thank you for your email about NZ We are doing some of the things you mentioned so now I have to take lots of photos for you?

      Delete
  4. Wow! This sound like a ton of fun. I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, so glad you're excited! thanks so much <3

      Delete
  5. idk but I'm like really excited...!!!!!!!

    xx, rn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk, but I'm really excited that you're really excited! haha!

      Delete
  6. This is so fun and exciting! Love it and I can't wait for more xx

    ReplyDelete