8 December 2010

A Few Photo Challenges...

I thought that I'd enter into a few photo challenges this week... and as you all know, I do love a good photo challenge or two!
So here goes:

What makes me happy: Christmas tree bokeh! Yah! 
I know, I know the Christmas tree is super skinny. 
In the UK, you don't have much room for big Christmas trees:-(
Plus Christmas makes me happy too! Join in Carlotta's photo challenge....



Ok. So I'm addicted. This is for Aspire's Christmas Photo Challenge.

Aspire Photo Challenge


This is for Sereina Charise's Christmas link up. This week's theme is Christmas Lights



Sereina Charise Photography: Very Merry Christmas Link Up



Clicked and Captured photo challenge is warmth. My coffee is always warm and my source of comfort in this freezing weather! Which, by the by, has been at -14 degrees lately!


7 comments:

  1. I adore Christmas tree bokeh...it's one of my favorite things about Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a skinny tree is a nice change. I saw a snowglobe with a skinny tree inside and fell in love! ...and who can resist the powerful pull of bokeh?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love xmas tree bokeh too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous cupcake! The bokeh is lovely...I don't know whether I can do it with my camera though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Christmas tree bokeh! I also think your macro of the lightbulb is fantastic. I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMM.... im going to have to pour myself another cup!

    ReplyDelete