2 December 2010

Inspire: Blog Party!

Inspire is having a blog party! It's really easy to enter and there are great prizes to be won!
Click on this button and enter...

1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Probably Tropical Rainforest....I love the heat and all, but I think I’d rather have more water!
2. What is your favorite music CD right now?
Glory in the Highest by Chris Tomlin and Third Day Christmas Offerings.
Oooh, and Selah Christmas by Kris Baines! Lol that’s three...
3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?
Wildflowers.
4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?
I literally could not live without them. I am totally obsessed.
5. What is your biggest goal this winter? 
To improve my writing and photography.
6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?
I would have it really curly and just below shoulder length in brown with blonde streaks...yeah, I’ve thought about it!
7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?
Well, I think it is pretty awful. The spells they use in those books/films are very real; spells that even witches wouldn’t dare to use. But hey, I know lots of people love those books, it’s just that I just don’t agree with them! :-)
8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?
I have no idea. Really. None whatsoever!
9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people?
Hmmm...if I had vocal lessons and I knew the song well then I would.
10. What colours look best on you?
Probably pale pink (heaven knows why, I’m not even into pink!) and browns.
11. If you had a different name, what would it be?
I love the names Ginger and Elizabeth (it has so many nicknames!). So probably Ginger, there is something so...fun about the name Ginger.
12. Do you like...
Boots or sneakers? 
Boots...so long as they look good!
Flats or heels? 
Flats are definitely more comfy, but small heels look gorg. I’ll go flats though.
Books or movies? 
I love them both!
Purple or pink?
Pink, I’ve never really had anything/worn anything purple, so yeah.
 Long hair or short hair? 
I don’t know. I think some people look so beautiful with short hair and others look gorgeous with long hair. For me, I want to try short hair, but I’ve never done it, I’ve always had long hair....that’s a definite “I don’t know.”
A best friend or a group of friends? 
Group of friends.
Ice cream or cake? 
Cake.
Plaid or polka dots?
Oooh! I wear more plaid, but I LOVE polka dot. I’ll go with polka dot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment