sounds divine right?
sounds like some sort of kids tv show that mum's don't let their kids watch.
but it's not.
well, at least, it might be like a kids tv show, but you're mum should let you watch it. because it's cute and cuddly.
I was thinking. while I was making my sister some crazy-hippie-organic-home-made-ginger tea, I thought that I would like to know more about you all.
you all know how I love photography, and that I can't cook and that I have a sister who draws. but I don't know that kinda stuff about you guys.
I'll tell 5 squishies about myself--things you don't know about me--and, in return, you guys can tell me 5 squishies about yourself.
tell me whether you hate ginger tea, or whether you have a secret love for elvis or if you adore curly green hair.
I would love to know. really. leave a comment and tell me your 5 squishies or do a post and leave me a link in a comment!
here goes nothing.
- I love herbal remedies. I love making them and learning about them. I just ordered this. giggle. herbal/organic/homemade remedies are a little bit hippie, but these ones are true-blue scientific. just clarifying.
- I really, really love country music. bring on the banjo and the cowboy boots. amen.
- Sunshine truly is happy juice. well, it is mine. I love sunshine. alotalotalotalot. a lot.
- I do not like sultanas, currants, or raisins. they're like dead flies. and we all know that dead flies do not make tasty eating. so why are you eating them?
- I do pilates. oho yes. so, I am a herbal-remedy-pilate-loving-hippie-cowgirl-vintage-new-zealander. and why you put up with me I'll never know. but I do love you all. so yeah.
be good, tell me your 5 squishies, and pull a goat's beard.