17 September 2010

Yours Truly 50 Followers...

Starts: 21st Sep. Ends: 30th Sep

How to enter:

Bring as many followers as you can to Yours Truly and you must comment to tell me who you've brought and how many (or else I can't know how many you've brought!). Whoever brings the most followers wins. If Yours Truly gets 50 followers before the end date of the competition then the competition will end automatically.

Prize:
3 personalized desktop backgrounds courtesy of nzkiwigirl photography.
The choices are from 5 themes:
Wildlife/Animals
Flora
Vintage
Scenery
Food

Other information:
-If you bring followers before the start date, they do not count.
-I'll need to know your email address to send you the desktop backgrounds; if you win, then put a comment on and write your email address--I won't publish the comment don't worry!
-When commenting for the competition: please comment on THIS page. Ta.
-If you win, then you may choose from the themes, and also specific things in that theme e.g. Wildlife/Animals theme will have: dogs, cats, horses, birds ect. and the winner may choose from the specifics I produce.
Hope that makes sense to you all! I would love for you all to join, so please do!!
And the prize is not just for blog-owners either--so for those with no blogs can enter too:-)

1 comment:

  1. Wooohhhh!!!! How exciting!! I shall be sure to enter, nzkiwigirl!!! ... I guess that is all I can think of to say. LOL!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete