15 November 2010

Betsy Vintage Polka Dress

This totally rockabilly, vintage, classy dress is just about as awesome as it gets. Vintage is so in fashion right now, and I'm just about going crazy over it! "Betsy" is very a comfortable, great-lengthed, fun and classy dress. With it's white polka dots and it's scoop neckline and it's zip-up side, it is something that every girl should want!
Betsy is made of cotton, made to knee-length, sleeveless, and in very versatile colours. The bodice of the dress has the most beautifully vintage belt/sash/waistband, and as you can see from the pictures, it looks great with a white ribbon.
Wear with a pair of super-cute heels, apply some red lip, give yourself a sweeping side-parting, grab some sunglasses and you're off! This is a dress no one wants to miss:-)
Size 8-10.


Her eyes look kinda unreal in this picture...must be the lighting. 
Here you see the white ribbon, and how just plain cute the dress is!

Doesn't she look sweet? You can see the neckline well here.

You can see that the dress is worn with a cardigan, more the school/prep look! 
The dress looks like something from Grease Lightning with the cardi!

A picture of the whole dress...with the lovely tea-cup! I did the vintage look too!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Best dress I've ever seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...your sister is amazing!! I can just see her (and you) in that dress as well, all made up vintage-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So you asked if the Canon Rebel XSi was a good buy. I love mine. If I were you...I'd buy it with a 50 mm f/1.8 lens vs. the kit lens. Feel free to email me if you want to talk more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your sister so much - what she made for me is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this dress it is so 50's and adorable! I just can't get over how cute it is! :)

    ReplyDelete