24 November 2010

If Wishes Were Horses...


If you had a horse what would you name it?
Paddy—in honour of Love-Struck.


If you had the power to change just one thing in the world what would it be?
Abortion!


If you could have one wish what would it be?
Sun-all-year-round/hot-weather-all-year-round.


If you were a super hero which one would you be?
Batman! He used to be my fave super hero.


If you could make up a super hero what would he/she be like?
She would be a pixie and her name would be either Little Bit or HoneySuckle. She would just about be the cutest thing around and she would grant wishes.

The favourites...



Book? 
Other than the Bible? I would say The Corinthian or The Hallelujah Lass.

TV show? 
I don’t watch many TV shows, but if I had to choose it would be Britain’s Got Talent.


Animal? 
Dog. All the way!

Bug? 
Lady Bugs!


Colour? 
Black, white, blue, brown? I love them all.

Type of clothing? 
Trackies.


Least favourite...


Bug? 
Stink Bugs.

Color?
Fluro green and yellow.


Book? 
Silly books like Harry Potter and Twilight.


Animal? 
Cane Toads! Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck (all you peeps in Auzzie know what I’m talking about!).


Type of clothing? 
Those silly half-tops when worn with nothing underneath them. They look ridiculous!

TV show?
Dancing with the Stars. What an absurd TV show!




Paddy--Love Struck.




I Tag:
Haylie
Polka Dot
Dezzy
Miss Raquel
Siriana

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! Thank you for the tag, dear! I shall do it ;)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: May I use the picture for my post too?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you, I got The Corinthian!
    So...yup...'bout all I was gonna say!

    Okay, but seriously? Britains Got Talent??? COME ON!!!!! There's GOTTA be a better one! What about a TV Show that isn't currently running?? Like a 1950s one or such....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayney,
    Yes, you did tell me about you getting the book. Have you started reading it yet? Lol, I couldn't remember any other TV shows and I do like Britain's Got Talent! It's funny! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I have been reading it! And I must say, I do love Louisa and George! They are hysterical! And Richard, how he makes fun of everyone.

    I can understand, Britains Got Talent is pretty hilarious! Some of the people that go on there!....wow...:D Haha

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete