31 December 2010

Happy New Year!



"Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since." 
 ~Dave Beard


"Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
~Jonathan Edwards

Happy New Year! 
(or at least Happy New Years Eve!)

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve, and that 2011 is above and beyond what you expect it to be! I pray that God will bless you all and that you will grown closer to Him in this new year to come.

2010 has been one heck of a year for me.
I've sold a house full of stuff, I've moved from the other side of the world, lived through part of a freezing winter, met new people, opened a blog and made some great blogger friends! But the second one was definitely the most.... experiential.
However: for all that, I have learned so much. 
I have grown closer to my Lord, and I have grown closer to my family. 
How has 2010 been for you?

What makes you sad inside (Dezzy's photo challenge)?
Seeing the end of 2010....sad but exciting.



I couldn't have been given a better family. Thank you Lord!
My Mum is (and I have every right to say this!) the best mum in the world and I couldn't live without her; I love you Mama!
My Dad is simply the best dad in the world and one of my best friends; I love you Dad:-)
My Brother is a really great big bro. Where would I be without your help? Amongst many other things!
My Sister is one of my best friends, and I simply don't know what I would do without her; I know I talk way to much, thanks for putting up with me!

Have a great New Years Eve!


nzkiwigirl
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




Find out more about Dezzy's photo challenge!  

Days of Destiny





4 comments:

  1. Have a Blessed New Year as you walk with the Lord :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo! I am pretty upset that 2010 is pretty much over! But the memories will never go away! I am looking forward to the rest of your 4 photos before two weeks are over! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that picture of your family!!!! It's soo amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete