10 January 2011

Finalists of Capturing Creation!



Ok.
So here comes the moment you've been waiting for.
But before I announce the finalists (from which will come the winner), I would like to say: Well Done! You all did a marvellous job, and all of your pictures were great! 
So, without further ado....the 3 finalists are: 

Rosie took beautiful pictures; they were amazingly stunning, creative and spectacular.
Well done Rosie!



Max took amazing pictures; they were crisp, very unique and artfully captivating.
Neat job Max!



Jayne from J.L.S Photography 
(unfortunately Jayne doesn't have a blog)
Jayne took brilliant pictures; they were truly creative, great quality and joyfully bright.
Great work Jayne!



Sorry that not all the pictures are in order and that they aren't categorized! I am impossibly muddle-brained today; organizing and putting 3 slide-shows in was all my poor wee pea-brain could manage:-)
The winner shall be announced tomorrow...so keep watching!

For those finalists who have a blog, here are some buttons you can display on your blogs!












P.S. Check out this amazing give-away, you really don't want to miss this one!

6 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on my sister's blog...YES BUSH IS AWESOME! (From Hornblower. :-)

    Yeah...anyway...

    I enjoyed looking at your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh thankyou


    Max's moon is awesome and was so creative with that whale shot - that one made me laugh and I just love that picture of the red admiral butterfly by Jayne. I spent all summer chasing butterflies around the garden and I think I got only one shot of a red admiral. I must start to take some pictures of passages from the bible too one day - those ones of Jaynes are great especially the one with the underlining under the words.

    Psst ...that link to the give away isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the fines! BTW, I awarded you on my blog, nzkiwigirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, nzkiwigirl (is Kieron your real name? if you don't want to say, that's fine). :)

    I saw the finalists announcement yesterday but didn't get around to leaving a comment.

    Although all of the entries were/are interesting, I'm pretty sure leavesnbloom photography is going to be the winner; her photos are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again Jess, thanks for bearing with me. :)
    Now I have a real name to call you, which makes me feel more like I'm talking a real person...not that I wasn't before, but without a real name - I think you know what I mean.

    Even though I don't remember seeing it previously, I was pretty sure Kieron was a male name because I'd heard of the Gaelic name, Ciàran, which I'd read in a Clannad CD insert and saw that it was pronounced "Kieron".

    I'd seen both the e-mail address and name on "your" Picasa albums, so even though it occurred to me that you could just be using that e-mail address, I wasn't sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you for having me a finalist! Sorry, unfortunately when you posted this I had no internet, so I couldn't see it! But anyway, thank you!

    Oh, and congratulations to you, leavesnbloom!

    ReplyDelete