10 February 2011

More Polyvore!


I had a few comments asking me to do this again, so I thought I would!

Be My Valentine. Nah!
Be My Valentine. Nah! by B & J's Shop featuring oversized sunglasses

Just so you know, those black things above are leggings not tights, I wouldn't wear tights with something so short. Ah. Glad I got that one off my chest! lol Don't you just love those shoes?


I L.O.V.E sailor stuff. *squeal!* It is so cool! 
On a rainy day

This last one was kind of thrown together so yeah.

Which one do you like best?




6 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite... but I LOVE all of them! I do like ti when you share your Polyvore fashion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like "on a rainy day!" BTW I'm having a Polyvore contest on my blog! You should enter! :) It ends on Valentines Day. http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-day_31.html#comments
    ~Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all very lovely! :) I think the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a poll to decide who wins my Polyvore contest so if you'd like to spread the word so more people can vote you can do that! :)
    ~Arianna

    ReplyDelete