13 March 2011

Home Away From Home.

Ok!
So I am back in the UK.
I miss NZ already and I do feel as though I am in a home away from home.
But, now that I have internet I will be doing heaps of posts about my travels!
I have so many pictures to share with you all; I hope you won't be bored of them:-)

At am NZ farm, with our friends. The sun in NZ is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!
Same place! I will be sorting out all my pictures into order, but I'll do that once I'm all settled. Right now, I just basically edited these ones and I thought I'd show you!
My brother and our friend riding in a home-made sled that was attached to the back of the car. Then we went into the paddocks are raced around. Boy, that was fun:-)
Our other friend, who I managed to catch as a silhouette. What do you think?
A forming Tornado in Auckland that we saw before we headed off in the plane....
But nothing happened! It disappeared after a while:-)
A beach in America; a stop off we had on our flight back to the UK. I love America!
The cars are so great...lol.
The good old American flag.

That's all for now folks! I will be back soon.
Sorry again that I haven't been posting much, but with the earthquake and all, it was pretty hectic for a while.
What have you all been up to this week?
God bless

Jess
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you've arrived back safe and well from your adventure. You must be shattered with jet lag. I'm looking forward to seeing all your photos and the beautiful scenery of NZ. That sled looks like great fun - we wouldn't have needed a car yesterday as there was plenty of snow here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a short time, but I'm so glad you were able to make it at all. Those pictures are all beautiful. I especially like the first one. It's so peaceful...and so Kiwi! That kind of pic makes me want to run out into a field and sing and dance around (with a long twirly skirt, of course :P)with my face up to the sky. Imagine living there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back!! You gotta start emailing me again :) Thsoe pictures are so amazing!!!! It's all so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, Jess. :)
    The tornado shot is pretty neat...yes, we've got lots of great cars over here, although there are also a lot that are not so great.

    ReplyDelete