18 March 2011

Part 1 of My Travels...


So, here begins the photographic journal of my travels!
I hope they won't bore you to death.
And then after I've shared with you my travels, I will update you on what's happening in my life now.
Because the Lord has certainly been guiding us through each and every day.

I guess it all started with a plane.
Yup.
It did.
What kind of person would I be if I didn't take a picture from the plane?  
This is over England.
After staying in London for a night, hitting Los Angeles for 3 hours, and enduring 52 hours of no sleep, I was pretty wasted. But Rarotonga was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 
I won't rub it in. 
But is was great.
Just kidding!
Sunsets there were spectacular. There is no colour editing on this one!

I know. I got a bit sunset-happy. 
*sigh*
Doesn't it make your heart melt though?



Household6Diva FotoFriday

I had a bit of fun editing this one;-)
I don't usually get excited about much, as I'm not the excitable type; but New Zealand really gets me excited.
If someone told me that I was going to New Zealand again I would scream.
I wouldn't care that I had to do a 32 hour flight across the world after I've just done one. 
I wouldn't care if they'd just had an earthquake.
I love New Zealand!
How romantic* was that?

Right, part 2 will be coming soon!

God bless

Jess
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

*what I mean by "romantic" 
(as some people get a lil concerned!lol):
 4. Imaginative but impractical; visionary: romantic notions.
5. Not based on fact; imaginary or fictitious: His memoirs were criticized as a romantic view of the past.
In other words: sweet, cute, old-fashioned, dramatic!

9 comments:

  1. wow!
    That all is just soo pretty,
    I LOVE the sunsets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, love the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Came over from Tara's challenge.
    Your photos are gorgeous!
    I'd love to see New Zealand for myself but I enjoyed it through your images.

    Carletta@Round The Bend

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!
    Love the photos and no, I will not get bored of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't those clouds look like you could just step out on them and bounce around? The view from the plane in the last window is amazing...it gives you a whole different perspective on the beauty of Creation. Looking forward to the next 'installment'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness those are so amazing!!!!! :) I can't believe that sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great captures! The sunset is amazing and the last shot is really cool. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up on the LEM now. I loved seeing those images especially of the sunsets. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I reminded people to pray for those in Christchurch again in my scripture and a snapshot post today.

    ReplyDelete