3 June 2012
how do you like my oh-so-inspired title? wordy, I'm good at these things. lately. does it get any better?
but it does fit nicely. because I'm gonna talk about lately. yup. that's all you're getting from me, because my life has been whirling around in little circles leaving me sitting on the kitchen floor with a cuppa wondering why I couldn't be bothered to stand up and why I was falling asleep on my school work that morning and why sometimes three double shot lattes are day are necessary. in other words, I've been kinda busy.
so. let's make a deal. I'll tell you my "latelys", and you tell me yours. ok? ok. deal.
- summer lasted 2 weeks. that's it. 2 blasted weeks. oh, england, thorn in my side.
- our back extension is looking good. in a muddy, wet, not finished, solid sort of a way. I carved some words onto the foundation blocks, coz it made me feel happy. then the builders covered it up. sheesh. no appreciation for how long that took me.
- I am so excited about "the thing". but I'm not going to tell you all just yet. but it has me freaking out a lot. sometimes I'll be sitting there, and I'll give a little squeal. gosh.
- I finish my schoolwork in 6 months. this is one happy girl.
- 3 things. the hobbit is coming out soon. bourne legacy is coming out soon. and I haven't seen the avengers movie. kill me now. so ashamed.
- so, the Queen's diamond jubilee is today. and I'm not having a party for it, because I'm just that wicked. happy 60th year reign Queen Elizabeth darling! she's a great pal of mine.
- anyone want a blog design? I'm up for doing them, so if you want to order one/find out a price, just email me!
- I forgot to mention on the other post how much I appreciated all of your amazing comments on this post. you are all so beautiful and lovely and beautiful and lovely. you all cheered me up so much! I love you all.
- I know that loads of people are doing vlogs and it struck me how much I love vlogs; seeing the bloggers, hearing their voice and all that. is anyone interested in one?
love you all.
be good, tell me your "latelys" and kiss a chipmunk in the forest.
Posted by nzkiwigirl at 11:09