yes. more london pictures. more pictures of jenn. more london-gushing. live with it.
so. here's the low-down on london.
- if you're looking to catch a business man, go into the financial district and ask your friend, while walking past a bunch of nicely suited men, "do you have hundreds?". it works.
- people in london are so friendly. you can really have a good conversation about middle names on a train. and you can even sing happy birthday to someone on a train too.
- don't go looking for dinner at 7:30pm...it's really hard to find food at that time of night. don't be under the illusion that london stays up all night. it doesn't. it goes to bed like a christian.
- westminster is smaller than you think it is. those deceiving, lying, deceptive camera angles.
- always get on the back end of the metro. seriously. it's like a ghost train at the back, and at the front, it's like there's justin beiber in there.
- don't wear theatre-suited dress outside on a windy day in london. dodgy. oh, and be careful of zippy bikers who nearly run you over.
- just when you think you can have a nice, relaxing time in westminster for the evensong service, and just when you envisage sitting down and having a breather while you listen sedately to the choir, you find yourself sitting and standing and facing east and sitting and then standing and repeating after this dude...so. no evensong service if you wanna chillax.
- at the changing of the guards on sunday, the royal guards' band strolls in and plays all this wicked music. and, if you're chummy with the queen (me & the queen? pssh. we're, like, this close.), then they'll play phantom of the opera for you.
yup. that's the low-down.
ok, kiddies. I'm off on a holiday on monday and I'm gonna be chillaxing (not in westminster. ha.), so I've lined up some lovely guest posters for you. give them lotsa love!
love you all.
be good, give me the low-down about your state, and put benedict cumberbatch on as your desktop background.