26 September 2014

LONDON PART 1 (OF THREE HUNDRED)

so. london. like what the heck we had the most amazing five days ever. me, petie and the brother, damien went down to london to see the sights and oooh boy did we have a blast. it was the first time for petie and damien so I (as payton so lovingly put it on her london blog post) "smugly enjoyed their reactions to all of London's glory". this time round, however, we practically walked everywhere. that was probably one of the best ideas ever. sure, we were dead at the end of every day (thank you coffee I love you forever), but we got to see so much of london. stuff that you'd never see if you took the tube everywhere! on the first two days we covered the thames, baker street (speedys cafe too whaaaaat), borough market, london bridge, tower bridge, tower of london, st. pauls, st. barts hospital (ok so maybe we love sherlock a lot.)...and probably loads more that I can't recall. oh. that's right. and WE WENT TO SEE A LIVE INTERVIEW OF RICHARD ARMITAGE (guys guys guys it was the bestest ever like whattheevenheck we're gonna get maaaaarrieeed like ahhhhh). one of the things that I really wanted to capture this time round was all of the details of london. I mean, I wanted to get the big iconic sights of the place of course, but I also wanted to get the smaller details and the things that really make london so memorable. therefore, you now have pictures of waffles and plants and signs and coffees that you never knew you wanted. you're welcome.

love you all.
jess
+


twitter | instagram | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr | email

22 comments:

  1. Lol, you are the best! Love the pictures!

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i can officially dub this my favorite post of yours, evah. I LITERALLY SQUEALED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW THE PHOTO OF YOU AND RICHIE. i am so beyond jealous, like you have no clue.
    also, petie is absolutely adorable, and the two of you together are infinitely cute. and you captured the little details so perfectly, i'm still obsessing over that coffee. PERF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I was sooo excited and he was so awesome in the interview!

      Delete
  3. +1

    Jess, Jess, Jess. You're just trying to con me into impulse-buying a ticket to England, no? I like this very much. London, the sheep, you three musketeers. And that telephone box makes my heart sing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that was pretty much the only reason I did this post. NO MORE LENSES THINK ABOUT ENGLAND MMMKAY.

      Delete
  4. Lovely lovely lovely!! That's it I'm moving to England it's too amazing for words! I love the ones of you all and that coffee looks amazing! I'm using a lot of !'s sorry... These posts make me love England so much and it's lovely seeing you all having such fun! I'm in Japan at the momment so I will have to post pictures too!!
    sayonara
    Evie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos here Jess. I love the selfie, you too are so pretty and adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww! I'm sooo jealous!!!! You lovely girls... and your awesome cuteness and Damien's happy grin and St. Bartholemew's and Baker Street and Sherlock and Richard Armitage. And RICHARD ARMITAGE. Please, someone invite moi to England. :-) And awesome photography, btw!!! Love you gals!!
    I'm heading over to Petie's blog to see what she has to say...

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAH Jess these pics are AMAZING! I love all of them!!! Espesh, the one of big Ben, you and your brother, and the one of you and Richard Armitage- I feel the same way about him ;)
    Looks like y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. first, i want to be as good of a photographer as you when i grow
    up. pretty please. these captures are breathtaking.

    secondly, you are gorgeous + so is Petie.

    thirdly, happy, smiling Damien makes me happy.

    fourthly, YOU AND RICHARD OH MY GOODNESS
    TOO MUCH CUTENESS AND YES GET MARRIED PLEASE

    that is all.

    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooo much! hahaha, yes it's a rare sight to see damien smiling ;) jk jk. yes, yes, I agree! me and richard should be wed! XD

      Delete
  9. Love your pictures, Jess! Especially the ones of parliment.. so pretty!!

    Wait, is Richard Armitage playing Jean Valjean? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! no, richard was doing a play called 'the crucible', and he was playing the main character, john proctor.

      Delete
  10. Jess honestly. you're one of the funniest people on the internet. I feel like ya really get me, girl. also HOW.?? YOU'RE ALWAYS SO GORGEOUS AND SO FULL OF LIFE OMG. Your photography is like wow I feel that i could reach out and touch london.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, wow, talk about a compliment + a half! thanks so much, megan love!

      Delete
  11. I WANNA GO TO LONDON. Take me there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should definitely travel to england! it's a blast!

      Delete
  12. oooohh! lucky! never been out of nz! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. These little adventures of yours are making my heart spin! I want to come visit London so much. Could you handle another visitor? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh london is honestly the bestest ever! oooh, are you thinking of making a trip to sunny ole england?!

      Delete
  14. These photos are amazing and the telephone box graffiti is about the best thing ever. The end.

    ReplyDelete