6 September 2015

BEING ATTACKED BY TERRIFYING BUSHES



so, a few weeks ago, I asked you lovely people what you'd like to see more of, and vlogs were in a flippin ninety-nine percent of the comments! I didn't realise you guys enjoyed them that much, but I'm so glad you do, coz I kinda love making them! so, last sunday I vlogged parts of my day, but you'll have to bear with me as I try get better with vlogging (it's actually kinda hard to remember to pick up the camera and film whats going on...people be like whaat?) and the like. anyway, if you guys like these kind of videos, then let me know in the comments whether you want to see more! or if there's something in particular you want to see in the videos (like, more of adelaide. I think she should just have her own youtube channel or something gosh the cuteness), then let me know coz I really appreciate your input (I love love love you guys). 

also, if you haven't seen already, me + petie started our own video series over on our channel called mind the gap, so don't forget to check those out, subscribe, like and tell me what you think! 

so, what have you guys been up to? do any of you make vlogs or videos? leave your links below! 

love you all.
jess
+

13 comments:

  1. Hhehe I loved this vlog so much Jess!! :D
    I'm thinking of vlogging about our trip to NZ, do you think that would be fun?
    Oh Links.. ok wait, mine are unlisted so I will email you it mmkay? Is that ok? cause .. yeah
    I've been studying like mad and finishing up my leaving certificate exams, but now we have two weeks of solid exams and I have my Hamlet essay tomorrow!
    ~Ev
    PS: Mind the Gap is just seriously the best thing ever, just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank so much! yes, you definitely, definitely should! yuuussss, please do send me the links :) ooohh, finals huh? hope all the exams go well for ya! was writing the hamlet essay difficult or did you find it easy? awww, so, so glad you're enjoying mind the gap!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh that little child. XD She is soooooooo sweet!
    I love your vlogs. That guy--Damian? Is that his name? He looks a lot like Jj field. =D
    Keep vlogging!
    I have a rather un-updated vlog-thing. I'm going to re-vamp it next weekend.
    As for Mind The Gap.
    IT IS SO COOL AND ENCOURAGING.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygoshness yes Jess! He does!
      (Sorry Jess M, we're fangirling over the fact that your brother looks like JJ field..:-D).

      Delete
    2. yeessss, isn't she adorable? lol, yes that's his name! ya think? hmmm I've never heard that one before! he mostly gets told that he looks like daniel radcliffe haha :D ooh, send me the link to your vlog channel! yay, so glad you're enjoying the mind the gap series :)

      evie - hahaha fangirl away ;)

      Delete
  3. aww!!! Adelaide is adorable!! yes, please do more of these vlogs, they r great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't she just? yay, glad you liked it! will certainly be doing more in the future!

      Delete
  4. This was so fun! Oh my word, yes, do more videos of Adelaide, she's adorable!!
    The beard-stroking pro made me laugh aloud. And I loved seeing behind the scenes of you taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, she is ridiculously cute isn't she? haha, yes I just had to put that bit in there, even though damien didn't know about it ;) yay glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. How fun! Sounds like a lovely Sunday. (-: Adelaide is adorable! Is she your niece? And btw, I love your shirt, it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete