3 April 2012

a vintage sneak peek







there was a polka dot dress. there was a bike. there were some beautiful girls. and there was a toy poodle.
not as in a real toy poodle.
but a kids toy poodle poodle thing.
just to clarify.
anyway, we had a jolly, spiffing, awfully good, what-oh, bally brilliant time. keep an eye out for the fully-laden post that's coming up about this vintage session. in fact, while you're at it, keep two eyes out. just because keeping two eyes out might be more comfortable than just the one.
I can't believe I'm asking you to keep your eyes out. what an awful thing to do. ok, so check back soon for the fully-laden post that's coming up!
that's much more facially-friendly.
right.

love you all.
be good, keep your eyes in, and play tag with a baby dinosaur.

xox jess

p.s. the april fools post was staged, as many of you guessed! way to go to my little chipmunks. tell me! what were your april fools jokes to your friends and family?

10 comments:

  1. i'm going to die. i die. i'm dead. this is amazing. GAH jess you are so awesome.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i am in love with your photoshoot idea♥ how cool/fun! you are brilliant. and no, i don't mean super bright... okay, you are super bright. just not like a light bulb.

    moving on, i am not one of the many talented people who can remove one, or even two of their eyes, so how about i just check my dashboard? good? k.

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful photos! I can't wait to see all the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those. Are. Amazing. Photos. (Each word was for each photo:)) Oh, my you are an amazing, inspiring, perfect vintage photographer! Keep it up!
    ~Lia
    www.discovercaptivating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I really did just die. THOSE ARE VERY AMAZING. It might even be worth keeping my eyes out for the rest. Or maybe I'll just check back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo made me squeal like a little girl- these are STUNNING Jess! Cant wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are stunning! I love your editing- it's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete