travel. it's a lotta fun. but, it's always good to know what to take. I have my travel necessities, and most of these are for a week+ away from home to a place where I know that I'll be dressing up sometimes and going out.
travel makeup bag
foundation - maxfactor ageless elixir || concealers - maybelline coverstick & dreamlumi
|| mascara - miss sporty || lipgloss - avon || bronzer - rimmel
|| blush - miss sporty || eyeliner - ? || lip balm - dr organic
distilled witch hazel - toner & cleanser || honey & lemon - face wash
|| moisturizer - it moisturizes. duh. || witch hazel blemish stick - for any unwanted blemishes!
baby oil - johnsons || hand cream - avon || nail polish remover - yeah
|| nail art pen - star gazer, amazing for a cheat's french manicure! || red nail polish - revlon in the shade ruby
extra travel necessities.
hairbrush - in my suitcase || pain-killers - ibuprofen for headaches & that lovely tom || water - I'd die without it
|| hair pins - life savers || nail clippers - weird, I know, but I hate it when my nail breaks and I can't fix it. the end.
tips and tricks while travelling
- don't watch the hulk 2 while writing a post. it's seriously distracting.
- always drink water. I know people say don't coz it makes you wanna go toilet (hey. my mama's a nurse. I show no shame.) all the time. but honestly, drinking water makes you feel happy & hydrated while you travel. no water makes you grumpy and all dried up inside. like a prune.
- if travelling by car, stop for coffees! if travelling by plane, go to the air hostesses and ask for a coffee or something. like water, coffee/tea is happy juice.
- bring your own laptop/iPad/iPhone. and throw a whole bunch of your fave movies on them. seriously. live in lala land while travelling. it's good for the soul.
- wear comfy clothes! forget the heels, the tight skinny jeans, the starchy shirts. embrace track pants, t-shirts & flats. embrace looking comfortable as well as being it.
what are some of your travel staples? any other tips to share?
love you all.
be good, wait for "travelling #2", and eat some strawberries.